That's the first thing I'm thankful for. Before Norah and up until I was 32 weeks pregnant I went to 6 am classes about 5 days a week. That's just not practical with a baby. I'm thankful for a husband who helps out any way he can and encourages me in my goal to be healthy. God willing, healthy will include getting back to pre-baby size!
I'm thankful for family visiting.
I'm thankful for friends who invite us into their home for small group despite their limited knowledge of us, and with an understanding that we'll be coming with a loud, "busy" baby in tow. (that's you Linn)
I'm thankful that I am learning the lesson of being faithful with whatever I have, no matter how small. It's a lesson I've learned over and over again. I don't even want to share specifics because I think too many of us are tempted to see God as a giant vending machine. Let's just say that you can't out give God. That is a fact. He promises to give us everything we need. Not everything we want. But everything we need is ENOUGH. And for that I'm thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment