Kyle chose the lovely wolf handbag.
Reed picked the fabulous grizzly bear footwear.
Put the accessories together and you have this spectacular ensemble!
This is the best picture I could get of her because she was so excited about her new accessories! Can anyone say Future Celebrity Stylists? I'm pretty sure that Kyle & Reed have a promising future in Image Management. I mean, this looks says, "I hip, I'm now, and I love animals." It says, "I enjoy nature in all of it's manifest cuteness." It says, "I like accessories that are practical and huggable." It's exactly the look we've been looking to achieve with Norah. We just didn't know how!
Some day, when the boys are famous throughout all of Hollywood for making over it's shiniest of stars, I'll proudly display their first project. Of course, the bad news about this scenario is that they'll move to California, meet and marry twin movie set designers (in a lavish double ceremony studded with the various made-over stars in their portfolio) and leave this nature-loving small town girl behind. But hey, at least she got a great handbag and pair of shoes out of the deal. What else can a girl ask for, right?
Seriously, we were SO excited that our friends the Ingersols made it back from Yellowstone in time for the party. Norah loves hugging her slippers and purse almost as much as she loves wearing them! Her special day wouldn't have been the same without you guys!
2 comments:
Those are some fabulous accessories from some fabulous boys! What taste! Love it.
The boys say that Norah looks gorgeous in her ensemble! (And Kyle says he might have to come over and borrow that purse.)
Post a Comment