Last Saturday was our first ever open house. The snow was coming down pretty hard east of town, so a few people weren't able to make it. It was actually much lighter at our place, it snowed just enough to add to the atmosphere. In any case, we had a great turnout and we can't wait for next year! It was way too busy to actually take pictures during the event. But here are a few photos of the festive Christmas decor.
Here's a view of the entry hall.
Here's the view of the entry from the kitchen.
I set up this little tree in the art niche at the end of the hall. It was the first Christmas decoration I bought when we got married. We used to put it up on a box in the front window of our house so it looked like the top half of a real-sized tree.
1 comment:
Oh I am so sad that we missed it - the girls & I were just too exhausted to try. And your home is beautiful!!! So glad the party was a success.
Post a Comment