I did get to snap a few when Norah managed to convince her daddy to take her on the trampoline. The Palmers have an old school trampoline given to them by some friends whose daughters are now in college. Old school as it is, it doesn't have any of that cumbersome safety equipment. Of course, that just makes it more fun, right? Since Norah had never been on an above ground trampoline Mark still insisted on jumping with her.
I was pretty far away when I took the pictures. It was freezing out there so I stayed on the porch. So I took the opportunity to use my new photo editing app too! Not only did I crop the photo to showcase Mark and Norah simultaneously in the air, I added a little effect to it too.
So here's my big girl and her daddy doing a little jumpin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment