Background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Long Overdue Birthday Post

I did a teeny tiny blurb about Mark's 30th birthday surprise party and I think I might have promised more pictures. I may or may not have neglected to download my camera for over a month. In any case, ere are some long overdue birthday photos for my now 30 year and one month old husband.

The cake.

His face when he walked in the door.

A "You Did a Good Job Hug" for me.

The banner made in less than an hour before church. (I know, right!?!)

The boys in their natural habitat.

Grilling my homemade sliders!

The "Octo-dogs and Shells" we made for the kids.

The little kids.

The big kids.

The middle kids.

And how did we keep all those kids quiet for the "SURPRISE!" part of the surprise party? We had them all hide in Norah's closet downstairs. They thought it was the most fun ever.

Anyway, even though it's super late, I'll give another happy birthday shout out to my awesome husband, the best daddy I could have ever imagined for my little girls. Happy birthday Mark!

No comments: