Background

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A(nother) New Trick!

This video has a couple of really special things in it. The swing Norah is sitting on is a miniature porch swing that my grandfather made for my brother and I when we were little. He passed away last year just a few weeks before we were going to take Norah to visit him for the first time. Grandpa made a lot of gifts for us over the years, but this one is probably my favorite. I'm so glad to be able to share it with my little girl. She really seems to enjoy it too!
The other special thing is this video is the newest skill Norah has acquired. She learned this while we were on vacation but I didn't want to mention it until I had it on video. I know the lighting is a little dim, but I hope you can see how she responds to my question...



That's right folks! Our girl knows where her nose is! Next we're working on ears and eyes. Stay tuned!

No comments: