I am a flopper. Not even really a floater. When I was little my parents would sometimes go weeks without washing my hair because I was so terrified of having water in my face. Mom made sure that if I were out in the middle of the pool and my raft flipped that I could get to the side without drowning. After 6 summers (or more, I've blocked it out) of swimming lessons, that's about all I learned.
My poor momma never got a kid who loved the water as much as she does. Until maybe now... Below are a few pictures of Norah in the pool yesterday. She got more and more comfortable in the water as time went by. Today she was dunking her own head under and kicking her legs out behind her. I think grandma might finally have her fishy baby.

Norah with mom as she was first getting in. She's enjoying the buoyancy.

My happy little water baby.

Again with the bouncing! Does this kid ever sit still!?!
2 comments:
And that bathing suit is precious! I want one like that! ;-)
It has a bow on the booty too! I love it!
Post a Comment