Background

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Such a Girl

Norah's grandma sent some more super cute clothes from California this week. I couldn't wait to get some awesome new pictures taken! Then Mark and I went on a "date" to Farmington yesterday as an early birthday present to me. While we were there we found some boots that I just couldn't pass up, for Norah, of course.

Norah loves to wear new clothes. So for church this morning she was definitely wearing one of her new shirts. Then I showed her the new boots that I got her. All she could talk about for the rest of the morning was "Boots? Boots. Boots!" She was so jazzed when I put on the new outfit WITH the boots!

She was napping when we got home from church so I couldn't get a picture. Then after her nap her diaper leaked, so the original hot pink leggings that completed the ensemble are not featured (for obvious reasons). Still, all day long I would catch her playing or walking around the house looking down, tugging on her cute new shirt and whispering to herself, "Boots. Boots. Boots!"

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'd be saying "boots" all day too if I had a pair that cute!