Background

Monday, March 1, 2010

Where does she get this stuff?

Yesterday evening Norah was walking around the house talking to herself. This happens a lot, so I don't usually think much of it. She kept getting louder and louder about it, then she started pulling on her shirt. About the time she managed to strip her shirt off, we figured out that what she was yelling was, "naked baby!" As soon as I repeated the phrase she looked at me and said, "YES! Pants. Pants. PANTS OFF!"

I told her that I was worried that she might get cold. Given that propane costs and arm and a leg we don't keep the house as toasty as we might like to in the winter. I gave in though, because she knows what cold is and didn't seem uncomfortable. She proceeded to run directly to Daddy in the kitchen, yell "Naked baby DADDY!!", put her hands on her hips and stick out her little tummy as far as she possibly could. I was only a little jealous that sticking out her tummy so far could result in so much cuteness.

After about an hour, I convinced her to become "warm baby" and put on her jammies. I cannot for the life of me think of where on earth she learned about this or gotthe idea to try it, but it was pretty dang adorable. And I am not at all biased.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Where does she get this stuff? Oh you know you and Mark are running around yelling naked mommy/daddy at night to blow of steam from work. Don't play innocent :) lol