I almost forgot about this story. When I loaded pictures from a more recent event, this showed up too. What a fun surprise!
A couple of Sundays ago during church they brought all the kids from all of the Sunday School classes out into the service. I thought it was amazingly brave. Especially since they didn't warn the moms of some of the younger, more attached kiddos to hide ahead of time. I was a little worried that Norah might see me have a meltdown, since she had just moved up to the big kids class (2-3 year olds) and wasn't completely comfortable there yet. She was right in the front since she's one of the shortest. And, of course, she was the kid to yell in the middle of the service, "Yook! There's my mommy. Hi Mommy! I gotta tractor!" She then proceeded to push the tractor around on the stage until the children's pastor started to pray. She knows we're supposed to be still and fold our hands while we pray and she did as good a job as could be expected under the circumstances. I was a few rows back, so this was the best picture I could get.
See her? She's the one in the blue and yellow dress holding the red tractor right there on center stage. Because she's genetically related to me so.... where else would she go when presented with an opportunity to stand on stage?
1 comment:
LOL! That WAS funny!
Post a Comment