Here are a few things my sweet girl has said in the last few weeks that remind me of how technology shapes our lives.
Upon hearing a line in "Slice" by Five For Fighting where he says, "No cell phones, just 20,000 lights swayin' on a Saturday night, alright."
"What he talkin' bout? What wrong with his cell phone?"
Upon learning that anything is not working quite right.
"Check the baddawees."
Upon being told that she should eat her vegetables to grow big and strong.
"I'll grow as big as Grandpa. Then I will have my own computer."
1 comment:
I have to admit, Lula Mae plays with my old toys for the most part. She loves her some technology, but she is old school at heart. We hear on a daily basis that we need to "check the baddawees" too! LOL I can't get over her saying that when she gets big she will have a computer! hahaha! Just think, our kids will never know a world without.... cell phones, internet, computers in the home, skype... does that not blow your mind?
Post a Comment