Ahhhhem (she actually made the throught clearing sound as she was writing)...
Dear Claire,
You left your toy doggy at my house when you came to visit us. My parents will know how to send it to you as soon as they remember. Until then, don't worry, I'm taking really good care of him.
Love,
Norah
Also, Claire, do you remember me?
So there you have it. For those of you who worry that writing letters is a dying art, not only does my three-year-old know how to "write a letter" she also knows that the purpose of written communication is just as much about guilting a third party into doing their job as it is about sending a message to the intended reciepient.
So here's my confession... There are lots of things I have forgotten or haven't made time for since we rolled on over to 2012. I'm sad to admit that I haven't even posted about Penny's first birthday! For shame!!
So, I'll be playing catch up over the next few weeks with some rewind posts and stuff. I figure since it's almost the end of January, it's about time I got back to communicating with my tens of readers.
See ya soon!!
1 comment:
Is this my Claire she's writing to?
So funny. Anytime I tell Claire we'll be in the car for a little while, she says, "Can we go to Norah's house?!" So, yes Norah, she totally remember's you! You can keep the doggie safe until we come back!
Post a Comment