I will most definitely make an exception for the Durango Discovery Museum.
Just to be clear, they did NOT give me anything for free.
My parents got an "extended family membership", which means that not only can they take the girls there but anyone related to them can (meaning Mark, me and even my brother). Considering that for her very first experience there Norah only explored a tiny corner of the place for an hour and a half and had no desire to leave, I'm gonna say the pass was definitely worth it. This is going to be a great place to go when the weather prevents outside activities, plus it's educational!!
The passes are on sale until March first. After that they go up to regular price. The whole place is funded by grants and private donations. It looks to us like they did a fantastic job of using funds to their full potential.
So, Durango friends, even if you miss the sale I'd say the donation to a good cause (not to mention the fun you'll get out of it) is probably worth the price.





No comments:
Post a Comment