She had a little trouble actually falling asleep. I think part of it was the excitement and part of it was that there's still no curtain on her window and it stays light here till after 9. I told you I wasn't quite done with the room yet; the curtain is definitely at the top of my list. You'll have to wait until it's completely finished to see shots of the room, but here are a couple of shots of the room's brand new occupant.
The place to come for news, updates and general nonsense from the daily life of the Jones family!
Background
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Big Girl Room!
I started working on Norah's big girl room today. I took her in there to show her the progress I'd made (it's not done yet), and she was so excited! In fact, she helped me - like really helped, not distracted toddler "helped" - move a bunch of her toys in there. Pretty much all that I have left to move now are her clothes. She asked to go to bed a half hour early. I obliged, with the requisite photo shoot to document the occasion.
She had a little trouble actually falling asleep. I think part of it was the excitement and part of it was that there's still no curtain on her window and it stays light here till after 9. I told you I wasn't quite done with the room yet; the curtain is definitely at the top of my list. You'll have to wait until it's completely finished to see shots of the room, but here are a couple of shots of the room's brand new occupant.
She had a little trouble actually falling asleep. I think part of it was the excitement and part of it was that there's still no curtain on her window and it stays light here till after 9. I told you I wasn't quite done with the room yet; the curtain is definitely at the top of my list. You'll have to wait until it's completely finished to see shots of the room, but here are a couple of shots of the room's brand new occupant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment