Like pants. Take it from me, there's just no reason to wear pants this time of year. A nice short sleeved body suit is just so much cooler. Besides, that way everyone will be able to see your cute chubby legs. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten on my adorable leg rolls since I eliminated pants from my wardrobe.
If you feel that you must accessorize your bodysuit, just have your mom make you a tutu like I did. It's super easy. All you have to do is giggle while she measures the waistband around your tummy, eat, take a nap and then when you wake up, it's finished! Piece of cake!
As you can see, I'm pretty excited about how my tutu turned out.
Another tip, going barefoot further accentuates the cuteness of your chubby legs.
Here's my best ballet toe-point. You can see that I'm concentrating really hard to make sure I achieve maximum cuteness.
Add in a smile, with just a little bit of tongue sticking out: Maximum Cuteness Achieved!
If I get a good response from this post, I may make a regular habit of hacking Mom's blog account to dispense fashion advice. Goodness knows you pants-wearing grown-ups need it!
3 comments:
Love it Penny! You look fabulous dahling! Hack away!
This was super cute!
Penny, your mom is an amazing seamstress! She's gonna need to teach me a few tricks. And your smile is heart melting. I'm sure your parents are puddles when you grin at them. And can I say that you have excellent language and typing skills for a 6 month old. Truly amazing sister!
Post a Comment