Background

Friday, June 10, 2011

Free Lunch!

The bank my little brother works at was having their annual customer appreciation lunch today. The day includes hamburgers and hot dogs, chips, drinks, a cookie and music by the Bar D Wranglers.


Hmmm, free food, free music and a trip to Uncle Bob's work? Norah was IN! I walked over from work just in time to meet Mark, my mom and the girls. Of course Norah was so excited that I couldn't get a good photo. This is about all I managed.








*In other news: We went with Mark's family to see the Bar D Wranglers on Monday, we got to see them at lunch today, and we just found out that we'll be seeing them again tomorrow when my aunt and uncle are in town. Three times in a week!?! At the rate we're going, those guys are gonna know us all by name.*

No comments: