The other day at small group we had pasta with marinara for dinner. Everything was awesome until, in the words of my sweet husband, "Pink Baby got sauced."
The best I could tell (through the sobs of my three-year-old), Norah was holding her while she was eating dinner, turned to look at something, and dropped Pink Baby face first onto her dinner.
We weren't at our house, so I couldn't wash her right away. Since Norah absolutely cannot sleep without her (but was also terrified that she'd "get the bed all saucy"), we wrapped her up in a towel like a swaddled infant.
I'm happy to say that Pink Baby came through the ordeal like a champ after a much needed ride in the washing machine.
If you ask Norah about the experience, she will gravely intone that she will, "never ever hold Pink Baby during dinner ever again, ever."

No comments:
Post a Comment