Background

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Swimming

A couple of weeks ago I met up with my mom and some friends and took the girls swimming. Of course, with all that water (which can be bad for phones) I didn't get many pictures. The ones I did get weren't that stellar since the whole time I was holding my phone all I was thinking about was where I would (gently) throw it if someone started to drown. Still, the girls had LOADS of fun! 
Penny, smiling! Norah, distracted. My mom's arm, tan.
 

Norah took her first ride down the big waterside.
She never let us take her, but she let her favorite teacher, Rachel!
Norah told me that she was afraid to let me take her because I
might not be strong enough to hold her up at the bottom so she
doesn't splash. She DID concede that her daddy is strong enough
and is excited to go with him the next time we're at the pool.

No comments: