Background

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Penny Talk - Adventures with Sister

Hi there all you blog people! I thought it might be time for another picture story from yours truly. Last week, we went into town and had a little fun before we met one of Mommy's friends for lunch. Here's what happened:
I went on the swings, which is my favorite thing to do at the park!
Every time I see them I point and yell, "Wheeee!"
Even though I was happy, Mommy couldn't get me to look at her.
I was too busy watching Sister.
She's a GREAT climber!
After I was done watching Sister climb, she got on the swings with me. I watched her there too. 
Even when she wasn't watching me.
After we were done at the park, we went to get sister's hair cut.
I shook my snack cup.
I even smiled at Mommy's camera once.
But mostly, I just watched Sister.

No comments: