Background

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Redneck Hot Tub - Norah's Tub Time

I told you I had more pictures where those came from! So many, in fact, that I've decided to split them into pictures of Norah and pictures of Penny. Of course, Norah had fun playing with her toys in the tub, but she also found some pretty creative uses for her tub of water. She also used the sticks she'd been collecting from our walks around the neighborhood in some very creative ways.

She went fishing in her tub.
She tried to teach Penny to fish, but little sister just kept pulling
the cups out of the water instead.
She played a very entertaining game of "guess what animal I am".
Here she's an elk. 
She also gave herself a pedicure.

It was a pretty successful day for Norah's imagination. It's amazing what a three-year-old can do with a simple popcorn bowl full of water and some sticks.

No comments: