Background

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Scarfin' it!

Every morning when I put on my scarf, Norah would look sadly at me and ask, "Norah's scarf?" She didn't have one. Well, a friend of mine remedied that a few weeks ago by making her a baby-sized scarf! It's super soft and warm. My friend had a ton of colors, but I really liked the neutral one the best. Even with the blue on the ends, it pretty much goes with anything.

Although it's common sense I feel an urge to state, for the record, that Norah does not wear her scarf without direct parental supervision. Not that any moms I know would even think of leaving their child unsupervised with a big fluffy rope around their neck. I'm just sayin'.

Anyway, she was so excited about it that I couldn't get many non-blurry pictures of her. But here they are.

PS - If you want a scarf for your tiny fashionista, comment on this post and I'll have my friend get in touch with you for pricing.

When I asked if she liked her scarf she very earnestly said yes, but I think her earnestness makes her look a little sad in this picture.

One big ol' blurry smile!

No comments: