Background

Friday, January 1, 2010

Tonight we're gonna party like it's....

WAY past 1999! I can't believe that it was ten whole years ago now that we all rang in the new millennium. I'll be honest. I don't have any resolutions. We had a super crazy year this year in so many respects. The only thing I've resolved to do is to be prepared for anything and take things as they come.

Not to get too spiritual on y'all (all three of you) in my first post of the decade, but if I had to pick a resolution, it would be Micah 6:8:
"He has shown thee, oh man, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To live justly, and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God."

That's about all I've got. Time to head to bed for the first time all year!

PS - Mark wanted to make sure that I pointed out that I managed to post my first 2010 post before Jan! Never mind the fact that it's probably because she's still out at her super-fun party. :-)

1 comment:

Jan said...

LOL! You win, you beat me!