Background

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Costumed

Today we had a busy day. Two birthday parties back-to-back makes for one over-sugared, under-napped little girl. The second party we went to was a first birthday for Jasmine. She is currently the youngest little one in our small group, and will remain "Baby Jasmine" (to me at least) until SBJ#2 makes his/her entrance in December. Since Jazzy's birthday is so close to Halloween they did a costume party. I was super excited to try out Norah's costume before the big day.


She had her heart set on being a carrot. Since I couldn't find any pre-made carrot costumes, I went the old fashioned route and made one. Aside from needing a few extra hair clips to hold the headband on I think it's going to work out just fine!


So here are the three girls from our small group. Jasmine was a ladybug, Ellie was a butterfly and Norah was a carrot. Together we had a whole little garden!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, that is too much preciousness for one photo. I think I need to see more.

HeatherOz said...

The carrot costume is perfect! Nice job!