Have something to say? Join me (and some other, much more talented bloggers) over at Foursons and link up!
I know I've written you recently, but I just had one more thank you to add. When my daughter ran down the hill last weekend yelling "ABAJO!!" and then back up yelling "ARRIBA!" my heart jumped a little. When she insisted on naming her favorite toy horse "Caballo" I had to smile.
Having a father-in-law who grew up in Argentina, I'm happy to hear my little girl gain at least a basic appreciation for Latin culture. I was a little worried when we moved to Colorado that our kids would have less exposure to the "Spanglish" we learned growing up in California. So once again, gracias por tu ayuda.
Mucho gusto,
Understands a Lot More Than She Speaks
******
Dear Santa:
Norah is convinced that you will be bringing "her baby" to us this year. While I'm fairly certain that you will have very little to do with it, if you do, please feel free to bring the baby a few days before or after your normal present delivering day. I know that 36 hours or so is a really busy time for you, and we'd be happy to take delivery either early or late.
Also, Norah wishes for me to tell you that "you'd better be nice to her baby". This apparently means, "no kicking, hitting or biting". Just passing the message along.
Sincerely,
Would Rather Not be in Labor Christmas Day
******
Dear SBJ#2:
My body is not a hammock. I'm sure you're much more comfortable then your sister was at 30 weeks, given that she was upside-down already. Rest assured, however, that I am much less comfortable since you've decided that "transverse" is your favorite position. Not only do I feel twice as big as I should, but you also tend to use either my kidneys or my ribs for your daily kickboxing practice. I know we still have about ten weeks before it's time to make your appearance but please, do mommy a favor and start "heading" for the exit.
Sincerely,
Wide Load
4 comments:
I love your letter to Santa. Hope your second kiddo will you a bit of a rest.
hahaha I love it! Especially 'Wide Load' mine is I SWEAR doing circles in her space. Goodness.
I LOVE Dora! I wish I could get my 2 year old to love her more than Yo Gabba Gabba!
Good luck with that transverse baby! Ouch! I think I will also write Santa for you to plead the case for a BEFORE Christmas baby.
Stoppin' by from Foursons!
Yay for Dora! The show can be really irritating to watch, but it sure does teach the kiddos.
Good luck w/the delivery date. I'm sure the doctor would appreciate you not delivering on Christmas too.
Hopefully the little bambino will turn soon and you can get some relief.
Thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment