My brother Bob works in the loan department at a local bank. This year they were all Chicago style gangsters. I find this appropriate on many levels. Anyway, Here's Bob and Norah.
And here's Norah telling me (very earnestly, I might add) that Uncle Bob said she could have a cookie. That would be Uncle Bob's "This kid is totally throwing me under the bus!" face.
And here's our little Trick or Treating group tonight. This is, of course, the best picture one can hope for from four 1 - 2 year-old-girls. We have (left to right) Jasmine the Lady Bug (and Mom Tiffany), Ellie the Piggy, Norah the Carrot and Lily the Choo-Choo Driver. I LOVE Lily's description of her costume!!
All in all, we had a ton of fun. Norah wasn't even freaked out by the 6-foot-tall fire dog costume!
And since this may be the only Halloween that I'm big enough to dress my belly, I even got in on the costume action.
I was supposed to be a tomato but I think I turned out looking more like an apple. Still, not bad for a five minute thrown together costume right?
Happy Halloween everybody!!
1 comment:
You look beautiful no matter what! And I love Norah's uncle smoozing. Smart girl!
Post a Comment