Modest Penny.
Proud Daddy with another girl!
Big sister Norah. She was interested in the baby for about five minutes. That was pretty much the most we could ask.
Daddy got a pictures of the kiss!
Great Grandpa and Great Grandma came for a visit.
*****
By the time we tried to get a family picture Norah was more interested in exploring the room, so most of the photos ended up like this:
Or this.
*****
We managed to get some sleep last night and were discharged today. Mark snapped a few pictures once I'd recovered a bit. We sure do love our little girl.
A little mid-morning snuggle and we were off!
Buh-bye for now!
4 comments:
Sheesh! Silly bandwidth Nazis! Don't they know that newborn photos are way more important?
Anywho, she is absolutely stunning. And I love the first sister kiss - you girls are dolls!
Enjoy peaceful days with your babies.
Ahhhh! She's a cutie!
Oh my she's beautiful!!!! I so can't wait to meet her in person. What a perfect birthday too. Right in between :) So glad you're home and happy. She's a doll.
Too precious! I hope you are resting well and enjoying your sweet new addition!
Post a Comment